News

Message for all UCAS Applicants and Staff - Student Finance and Accommodation Event - 13 February

Picture of Gillian Hales
Message for all UCAS Applicants and Staff - Student Finance and Accommodation Event - 13 February
by Gillian Hales - Wednesday, 6 February 2019, 10:05 AM

Hello,

Student Finance and Accommodation Event - Wednesday 13th February 2019, 6.00pm - 7.00pm

East Durham College is hosting a Student Finance and Accommodation Event on Wednesday 13th February 2019, 6.00pm - 7.00pm (arrival 5.45pm) at our Peterlee Campus, Willerby Grove, SR8 2RN.

Following your recent UCAS Application we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend the event along with parent(s)/carer(s) if applicable.  The event is an ideal opportunity to find out more about Student Finance, the application process and accommodation options available whilst studying Higher Education as well as the chance to ask any questions you may have. It's also an excellent CPD opportunity for staff to learn more about these topics.

if you would to attend this event could you please confirm your place by emailing me at gillian.hales@eastdurham.ac.uk or calling me on 0191 518 8282.

I look forward to seeing you.

Yours sincerely,

Gillian Hales

Careers Co ordinator - East Durham College