News

This Girl Can Ambassadors

Picture of Leanne Tinkler
This Girl Can Ambassadors
by Leanne Tinkler - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 12:21 PM

We need This Girl Can Ambassadors to inspire other females to get active in college.... If this sounds like something you would be interested in you need to submit an expressions of interest form using the link below:

https://surveys.aocsport.co.uk/s/2019Ambassadors/ 

The application process runs from Friday 6 September until 5pm on Monday 7 October

When applying you will be asked the name of a college staff member that will support your application - If you put myself in that part Leanne Tinkler

Any students considering applying should be able to commit to the following, to allow them to successfully fulfil the role:

• Attend their regional training event
  • Promote and inspire other young females in their college to take part in sport and physical activity
  • Work with a staff member at college to monitor any participants engaged in existing or new sessions they have promoted
  • Engage a minimum of 30 female students through promotion or delivery of sessions and complete a participant monitoring form to record this (April 2020)
  • Complete a personal development form before April 2020
  • Use your college social media to post about activities and campaigns

If you want to speak to me about this You can either find me in the Sports Centre or contact 0191 5188310 / leanne.tinkler@eastdurham.ac.uk